Advice for Tenants
Looking for a rental property can be tough and we understand that every tenant wants to find a great home within their budget.
We have a wide range of properties and are able to provide you with help and advice on the lettings process, whether this is your first time renting or your 10th time.
- Advice on renting a property
- Digital inventories for check in
- A professional service for checking you out of a property
- Arrangement of safety checks, keeping you safe throughout the tenancy
- Annual routine visits and management of day-to-day maintenance issues using our approved, qualified and independently assessed contractors (subject to service level)
- We explain all the costs and the reference process to you and undertake the referencing on your behalf in a clear and concise way
- We will advise all relevant utility companies of the start and end datesof your tenancy agreement
- Arrange convenient times for viewings including weekends
- Once your tenancy has begun we will be on hand to ensure that you are happy and that any maintenance issues are handled promptly
- We provide 24-hour maintenance reporting along with contractors that are on hand 24 hours a day, giving you complete peace of mind (subject to servicelevel)
- We believe in looking after our tenants and ensuring that you receive the best care and attention possible.